- 1/2 pound thawed peeled and deveined Wild Key West Pink Shrimp, finely chopped in a food processor
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce or tamari, divided
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Canola spray oil
- 3 satsumas, peel and pith removed, segments chopped
Place finished pancakes on a rack on a large sheet tray in a 250°F oven to keep them warm as you go. Meanwhile, toss satsumas with remaining 1 teaspoon soy sauce. Top pancakes with relish and serve immediately.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.