- 1 1/2 pound ground sirloin
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large Vidalia or WallaWalla onions, thickly sliced
- 1/3 pound sliced Jarlsberg cheese
- 4 whole grain hamburger buns
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 large tomatoes, thickly sliced
- 4 teaspoons tangy barbecue sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Meanwhile, brush buns with remaining oil, then grill until just toasted. Place burgers on buns, top with onion slices and serve with lettuce, tomatoes and barbeque sauce.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.