- 3/4 cup unsweetened plain almondmilk
- 2 tablespoons agar-agar flakes or 1 1/2 teaspoons agar-agar powder
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1 (12-ounce) package silken tofu, drained
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 prebaked vegan pie shell, cooled
Combine tofu, maple syrup, cocoa powder, espresso powder, vanilla, salt and almondmilk mixture in a blender. Blend until very smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender if necessary. Pour into pie shell; if your shell is too small to hold all the mixture, refrigerate any excess in a small cup to eat like pudding. Cover and refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.