- 6 cups roughly chopped seedless watermelon, divided
- 4 medium Roma tomatoes, roughly chopped, divided
- 1 shallot, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Finely chop remaining 1/2 cup watermelon, 1/2 cup tomatoes and 2 tablespoons cilantro and toss together in a bowl. Pour chilled soup into bowls or glasses and top with watermelon-tomato mixture.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.