- 1 (0.25-pound) piece Seaside Cheddar or Cabot Clothbound Cheddar
- 1 (0.25-pound) piece Roquefort, Stilton or Rogue Anniversary Blue
- 1 (0.25-pound) piece Hervé Mons Camembert
- 1/4 cup walnuts or pecans
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pinch of fine sea salt
- 1 apple or pear, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup golden or regular raisins
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fruit chutney (such as mango or fig)
- 1 small bunch red or green grapes
- 1/2 baguette, thinly sliced
- 1 bottle Bordeaux red wine
Meanwhile, pile walnuts on the cutting board alongside the cheeses, drizzle all over with honey and sprinkle lightly with salt. In a small bowl, toss apple or pear with raisins and lemon juice. Transfer chutney to a second small bowl, and then arrange both bowls alongside the cheeses.
Just before serving, arrange grapes and baguette slices on the board with the cheeses and bowls, pour the wine and enjoy.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.