- 1 teaspoon whole cumin seeds
- 6 cups (1-inch) cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
Reduce heat to medium and cook, tossing the cauliflower halfway through, until tender and water is mostly absorbed, about 10 minutes. Add oil, turmeric, salt, and pepper; toss well and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.