This colorful salad features a quick dressing made from creamy avocado, tangy lime juice and zesty cilantro.
- 1 ripe avocado mashed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 (15-ounce) cans no-salt-added black beans rinsed and drained
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cup corn kernels thawed, if frozen
- 1 small red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
In a large bowl, whisk together avocado, cilantro and lime juice until blended. Add beans, lettuce, tomatoes, corn, pepper, pumpkin seeds and toss until evenly coated.
Per serving: 360 calories (100 from fat), 11g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 52g carbohydrates (18g dietary fiber, 6g sugar), 16g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service