A colorful, simple and absolutely delicious slaw for any season. You can shred the cabbage on the large holes of a box grater, with the shredding attachment of a food processor or by simply slicing it very finely with a sharp knife.
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 Gala apples, cored and very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
In a large bowl, toss together green and red cabbage, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Just before serving, add apples and walnuts and toss again.
Per serving: 120 calories (70 from fat), 8g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 70mg sodium, 12g carbohydrates (3g dietary fiber, 7g sugar), 4g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service