Shrimp is always a crowd pleaser, and this appetizer, which combines it with tangy fromage blanc, green onions and fresh citrus, is no exception. Make up to a day in advance, if you like.
- 3/4 pound small (31/40 count) cooked, peeled and deveined shrimp roughly chopped
- 1 (8.0-ounce) container fromage blanc
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 green onions roughly chopped
- 1 bunch celery trimmed and cut into (3 inch) pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning plus more to taste
Pulse shrimp, fromage blanc, juice, salt and green onions in a food processor until finely chopped, but not smooth. Transfer to a bowl, cover and chill until cold, at least 4 hours or up to overnight. Spoon onto celery, sprinkle with seasoning and serve.
Per serving: 50 calories (5 from fat), 0g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 45mg cholesterol, 590mg sodium, 4g carbohydrates (1g dietary fiber, 2g sugar), 7g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service