This tasty dairy-free smoothie features warm chai spices and maca powder (a root grown in Peru). For an icier smoothie, add 1 cup ice cubes toward the end of blending.
- 8 pitted dates, soaked in hot water for 20 minutes and drained
- 1 1/2 cup 365 Everyday Value Organic Vanilla Almondmilk
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon maca powder
Combine almondmilk, dates, maca powder, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg in a blender and blend until smooth. For a thicker smoothie, blend with 4–6 ice cubes. Pour into tall glasses to serve.
Per serving: 120 calories (25 from fat), 2.5g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 135mg sodium, 23g carbohydrates (4g dietary fiber, 16g sugar), 2g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service