Connect with Us
Call Customer Service:
- 1-844-WFM-TALK (1-844-936-8255)
Subscribe to Our Email
Get the latest sales, newest recipes and more delivered to your inbox.Sign up
Line a large sheet tray with parchment or wax paper.
In a small pot, heat chocolate over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until just melted, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and transfer to a small bowl.
One at a time, dip pretzels and fruit into chocolate, shaking off any excess, and arrange in a single layer on the prepared tray. (For moist items, like fresh citrus, be sure to pat them dry before dipping.)
Set aside in a very cool spot to let harden, 2 to 3 hours, or chill until set, 20 to 30 minutes.
• When it comes time to dip, choose a smaller bowl as a deeper well of chocolate will help with even dipping.
• Dip dry ingredients like pretzels or dried fruit first, and then dip fresh fruit. This helps maintain the best dipping texture for the chocolate.
• Dip items just enough to cover the tip in chocolate or submerge them to completely enrobe in chocolate. Gently shaking off any excess chocolate after dipping helps to avoid a "foot" on the bottom of your treats.
• If the chocolate hardens too much while dipping, microwave it for 10-second intervals, stirring between each, or return to the small pot and gently reheat while stirring constantly to get a desired consistency.