This fun lunch is ideal for kids to help make since they can roll up the meat and cut ingredients with a table knife. Serve these with mustard, mayonnaise or ranch dressing on the side for dipping and be sure to break any sharp ends off of the skewers when serving these kabobs to small kiddos.
- 4 thick slices whole grain bread, toasted and cut into (1-inch) cubes
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices deli turkey
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 4 leaves butter or romaine lettuce
- 1/4 pound Cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/4 pound provolone or mozzarella cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 dill or sweet pickles, thickly sliced
Alternating ingredients, thread bread, ham, turkey, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese and pickles onto skewers and serve.
Per serving: 370 calories (180 from fat), 19g total fat, 12g saturated fat, 80mg cholesterol, 1110mg sodium, 17g carbohydrates (3g dietary fiber, 4g sugar), 31g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service