This easy-to-make, but intriguing side dish is just as refreshing at a family picnic or a summer cookout.
- 1 bunch red radishes (about 8 radishes) trimmed and very thinly sliced
- 3 medium fennel bulbs quartered, cored and very thinly sliced, fronds reserved for garnish
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Combine radishes and fennel together in a medium bowl. Add lemon zest and juice, oil, salt and pepper. Toss together to combine. Garnish with reserved fennel fronds and serve.
Per serving: 80 calories (45 from fat), 5g total fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 160mg sodium, 10g carbohydrates (4g dietary fiber, 1g sugar), 2g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service