Take this pasta salad to your next picnic or barbecue. It's also delicious with cherry tomatoes, baby spinach or roasted peppers tossed in, too.
- 1 cup cooked fusilli or bow tie pasta
- 1 cup chopped raw vegetables, such as carrots, zucchini, cucumber, bell peppers and celery
- 1 ounce mozzarella or string cheese, cubed
- 1 ounce sliced ham or salami, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon Italian dressing or vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine pasta with vegetables, cheese and ham in a large bowl then add dressing and toss well.
Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Per serving: 220 calories (90 from fat), 10g total fat, 4g saturated fat, 25mg cholesterol, 570mg sodium, 21g carbohydrates (2g dietary fiber, 4g sugar), 12g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service