This healthy dip will be a hit at your next party. Layer it in a glass bowl or small trifle dish, if you like. To avoid the dip becoming watery, be sure to drain the wet ingredients well.
- 1 (8-ounce) container hummus
- 1 cup firmly packed baby spinach roughly chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers drained
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup lowfat or nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted black olives, such as Kalamata
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Pita chips to serve
Spread hummus evenly in the bottom of an 8-inch square dish. Scatter spinach over the top and press down lightly. Arrange peppers, then artichokes hearts over the top. Drop yogurt in dollops over the artichokes, then spread out to make an even layer. Sprinkle with olives, green onions and feta and serve with pita chips on the side.
Per serving: 180 calories (80 from fat), 9g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 560mg sodium, 20g carbohydrates (4g dietary fiber, 4g sugar), 6g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service