Bake the potatoes in advance and you can put together this satisfying meal of potatoes stuffed with hummus, black beans and veggies in a flash. Just reheat the split potatoes and fill them before serving.
- 4 large Russet or sweet potatoes (each 10 to 12 ounces) scrubbed
- 1 (8.0-ounce) container Engine 2 Plant-Strong® Jalapeño Cilantro Hummus
- 1 (15.0-ounce) can no-salt-added black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch kale tough stems and ribs removed, leaves chopped and lightly steamed
- 1 (16.0-ounce) container no-salt-added salsa
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Prick potatoes a few times with a fork and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Bake until softened and the skins just begin to wrinkle, 50 to 60 minutes. Let cool slightly, then split each almost all the way through. Fill potatoes with hummus, black beans, kale, salsa, green onions and cilantro, and serve.
Per serving: 340 calories (30 from fat), 3.5g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 320mg sodium, 67g carbohydrates (12g dietary fiber, 7g sugar), 14g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service