Serve this elegant cherry treat as a snack, dessert or appetizer, or as a fresh summer take on a weekday breakfast.
- 1/2 pound (about 2 cups) cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup lightly packed mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 slices rustic whole wheat bread, toasted
- 4 ounces fresh goat cheese
In a medium bowl, toss together cherries, mint and orange juice.
Spread bread with goat cheese, spoon cherry mixture over the top and serve.
Per serving: 170 calories (70 from fat), 7g total fat, 4g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 260mg sodium, 22g carbohydrates (4g dietary fiber, 9g sugar), 9g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service