This is a great recipe for using leftover grilled vegetables. They're wonderful for a summer supper or wrap in waxed paper for picnics or on-the-go.
- 1/2 pound button mushrooms grilled
- 1 red bell pepper cut in pieces and grilled
- 1/2 large eggplant cut in chunks and grilled
- 1 bunch green onions grilled
- 16 mixed olives pitted (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese crumbled
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 4 large lettuce leaves
Roughly chop mushrooms, peppers, eggplant, green onions and olives and then toss in a large bowl with lemon juice, goat cheese, salt and pepper. Line tortillas with lettuce and then spoon mixture on top. Wrap up snugly, tucking in the ends burrito-style and serve.
Per serving: 260 calories (90 from fat), 11g total fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 660mg sodium, 36g carbohydrates (7g dietary fiber, 6g sugar), 9g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service