This seasoning mix is the secret behind terrific tacos, whatever the filling — ground beef, chicken, turkey or sautéed veggies. Use it in any recipe that calls for taco seasoning.
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 4 teaspoons fine sea salt, or to taste
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chile flakesor, to taste
Stir all ingredients together and store in an air-tight container until ready to use.
Per serving: About 2 teaspoons, 25 calories (5 from fat), 0.5g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 570mg sodium, 4g carbohydrates (1g dietary fiber, 1g sugar), 1g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service