Connect with Us
Subscribe to Our Email
Get the latest sales, newest recipes and more delivered to your inbox.Sign up
We are taking extended measures to ensure the safety and wellness of our team members and communities at this time. Learn more.
Preheat the oven to 450F.
Place chicken breasts in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
Choose your set of ingredients; stir them together in a small bowl and rub evenly over chicken.
Arrange chicken breasts, smooth-side down, in the dish and roast for 10 minutes.
Carefully flip chicken, coating it in any browned pan juices, and continue roasting until just cooked through in center and golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes more.
Let rest for 10 minutes and then slice and serve.
Serving note: Consider topping the sliced chicken with the following.
• For the Thai style, torn fresh mint and basil leaves and thinly sliced Thai chiles
• For the Italian style, chopped cherry tomatoes with a splash of balsamic vinegar
• For the Mexican style, a dollop of guacamole sprinkled with fresh cilantro
• For the Indian, paper-thin slices of red onion and a drizzle of coconut milk
• For the Greek, sliced cucumbers and crumbled feta cheese