Connect with Us
Call Customer Service:
- 1-844-WFM-TALK (1-844-936-8255)
Subscribe to Our Email
Get the latest sales, newest recipes and more delivered to your inbox.Sign up
Place coffee in a large bowl or French press and pour over 3 cups of filtered, room temperature water. Set aside for 10 minutes, and then stir gently to combine. Cover and set aside at room temperature for 12 hours.
Line a fine sieve with a coffee filter. Slowly pour coffee through sieve into a pitcher, discarding the grounds. (If using a French press, slowly press down on the lid to isolate the grounds at the bottom, and then pour coffee through a filter, if you like.)
Use coffee immediately, or chill until ready to serve. For each cup, pour one part coffee and one part water or milk over ice.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW?
• Keep the coffee concentrate in your refrigerator for up to 3 days.
• It’s easy to make a larger batch. Just stick with a water to coffee ratio of 4:1 (or 5:1 for darker roasts, if you prefer).
• Since granulated sugar doesn’t dissolve easily in cold liquids, make a small batch of simple syrup to keep in the fridge. Heat 1 part water with 1 part sugar until dissolved, then cool and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
• For even stronger coffee concentrate, cold brew the coffee for up to 24 hours.