Connect with Us
Call Customer Service:
- 1-844-WFM-TALK (1-844-936-8255)
Subscribe to Our Email
Get the latest sales, newest recipes and more delivered to your inbox.Sign up
Fill a large saucepan with water to a depth of 3 1/2 inches, adding 1 teaspoon vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon fine salt for each cup of water that you add. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, and then reduce heat to maintain a simmer.
Crack 1 egg into a small bowl and then carefully slip it into the saucepan from just above the water. Working quickly, repeat with 3 more eggs, to cook 4 at once. Gently gather up the whites around each egg with a wooden spoon, if you like.
Simmer gently, without stirring, until eggs are done to your likeness, 4 to 5 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, carefully transfer eggs to a large, paper-towel-lined plate. Using kitchen shears, trim off any trailing egg whites, if you like. Repeat with remaining 4 eggs.
While still warm, transfer eggs to plates, season with salt and pepper and serve.
HOW SHOULD I SERVE THEM?
- On top of a bowl of lentils and wilted greens
- Over Roasted Asparagus with Lemon-Feta Crumble
- Break over a piece of buttered toast and top with chopped chives
- On large toast points, layered with smoked salmon and sliced green onions
- Over potato hash or rice pilaf
- Added to any green salad
- On a hamburger (Trust us, it’s delicious!)