Creamy avocado and bright lemon make great partners in this colorful salad. Serve it at your next picnic or potluck.
- 6 cups finely shredded purple and green cabbage
- 1 small red, orange or yellow pepper, diced
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix until avocado is creamy throughout.
Per serving: 110 calories (60 from fat), 7g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 10g carbohydrates (5g dietary fiber, 3g sugar), 3g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service