This quick and easy salad featuring the bold flavors of the Mediterranean is perfect for a make-ahead lunch option.
- 1 (15.0-ounce) can no-salt-added garbanzo beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cup finely sliced kale tough stems removed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Chill at least 1 hour before serving.
While you may find a version of this recipe offered at your local store, please note that ingredients, flavor and allergens can vary.
Per serving: 130 calories (35 from fat), 4g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 21g carbohydrates (5g dietary fiber, 3g sugar), 6g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service