Prepared polenta makes a great base for quick appetizers. Look for it near other shelf-stable Italian products.
- 1 (16.0-ounce) tube prepared polenta
- 1 (6.0-ounce) log fresh goat cheese (also known as chèvre)
- 1 cup prepared marinated mushrooms chopped
- 8 sundried tomatoes packed in oil drained and thinly sliced
- 8 fresh basil leaves thinly sliced
Prepare a grill for medium heat cooking. Slice prepared polenta into rounds and lightly grill on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Top with softened goat cheese and marinated mushrooms. Garnish with sundried tomatoes and basil.
Per serving: 90 calories (35 from fat), 3.5g total fat, 2.5g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 250mg sodium, 9g carbohydrates (0g dietary fiber, 2g sugar), 4g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service