Fresh summer cantaloupe and honeydew melons put a delightful spin on a classic fruit salad in this version that is deliciously creamy without cream!
- 2/3 cup canned 365 Everyday Value Organic Coconut Milk
- 1/2 banana
- 3 cups 1/2-inch cubes cantaloupe and honeydew melon
- 1 cup seedless red grapes halved
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans toasted
- 2 (4-ounce) cups 365 Everyday Value Mandarin Oranges drained
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes toasted
Purée coconut milk and banana in a blender until smooth; transfer to a large bowl. Add melon, grapes, pecans and oranges; toss to combine. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour, top with toasted coconut and serve.
Per serving: 190 calories (110 from fat), 12g total fat, 6g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 19g carbohydrates (3g dietary fiber, 15g sugar), 2g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service