Use any favorite fruits such as peaches, raspberries or bananas to make this creamy smoothie.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple or berry juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almondmilk
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen (not thawed) blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen (not thawed) strawberries
- 3 ice cubes (only if using fresh fruit)
Put all ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
Per serving: 70 calories (10 from fat), 1g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 55mg sodium, 16g carbohydrates (2g dietary fiber, 13g sugar), 1g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service