This paleo-friendly power bowl makes weeknight dinners a breeze. Finely chopped cauliflower has become a favorite grain-free alternative to rice. You can make your own by steaming very finely chopped florets, or find pre-made in the produce or freezer section.
- 1 cup 365 Everyday Value® Organic Riced Cauliflower
- 1 cup lightly packed chopped kale
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast grilled and sliced
- 1 small (6-ounce) cooked sweet potato peeled and diced
- 1/2 small avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons Nom Nom Paleo Magic Mushroom Powder or other seasoning spice blend (optional)
- Fine sea salt to taste (optional)
- Lime wedges for serving
Prepare cauliflower rice according to package instructions; place in a serving bowl and keep warm. Combine kale and a tablespoon or two of water in a small saucepan; cover and steam until kale is bright green and just tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Top cauliflower rice with kale, chicken, sweet potato and avocado and garnish with cilantro. Sprinkle with seasoning and salt if desired and serve with lime wedges.
Per serving: 390 calories , 18g total fat, 4g saturated fat, 75mg cholesterol, 630mg sodium, 23g carbohydrates (3g dietary fiber, 8g sugar), 35g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service