These tasty little wraps burst with flavor from three different fresh herbs. They're a wonderfully refreshing starter to your meal.
- 1 1/2 cup finely diced pineapple
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts diced
- 3 tablespoons minced green onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh red chile pepper or to taste
- 1/2 lime Juice of
- 1 head butter lettuce separated into leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped dry-roasted peanuts or almonds (unsalted)
In a medium bowl, toss together pineapple, water chestnuts, onion, herbs, chile and lime juice. Fill lettuce leaves with a few tablespoons of the mixture. Garnish with roasted peanuts and serve.
Per serving: 110 calories (45 from fat), 4.5g total fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 16g carbohydrates (3g dietary fiber, 8g sugar), 3g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service