Smoky and sweet, this homemade cocktail sauce with chipotles, horseradish and fresh citrus is the perfect match for crunchy popcorn shrimp.
- 3/4 cup 365 Everyday Value® Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 chopped chipotle in adobo sauce (seeds removed, if desired) plus extra sauce for added heat
- 2 clementines peel and pith removed, flesh cut into segments and finely chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) box Whole Catch® Popcorn Shrimp baked as directed
In a medium bowl, stir together ketchup, horseradish, chipotles and adobo sauce, and clementines to make a cocktail sauce, and then serve alongside shrimp for dipping.
Per serving: 2 shrimp, 120 calories (35 from fat), 4g total fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 20mg cholesterol, 810mg sodium, 16g carbohydrates (1g dietary fiber, 5g sugar), 3g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service