Toss sweet pears, crisp fennel and bitter radicchio with mixed greens to make this seasonal salad.
- 4 cups spring salad greens
- 1 head radicchio, cored, leaves torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 bulb fennel, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 Bosc or Asian pears, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup honey mustard dressing or other salad dressing
In a large serving bowl, combine greens, radicchio, fennel, pears and dressing. Toss gently to coat.
Per serving: 150 calories (70 from fat), 8g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 20g carbohydrates (6g dietary fiber, 10g sugar), 3g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service