Roasted monkfish and tomatoes are dressed with chile flakes and olive oil for an easy weeknight dinner. Serve whole wheat pasta or polenta alongside.
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless monkfish fillets patted dry and sliced crosswise into medallions about 1/3-inch thick
- 3 Roma tomatoes sliced about 1/3-inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red chile flakes
Preheat the oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange slices of fish and tomatoes alternately, overlapping them slightly, to form two long rows. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with chile flakes. Roast in the bottom third of the oven, without flipping, until fish is just cooked through and tomatoes are bubbly and caramelized, 10 to 12 minutes.
Per serving: 90 calories (30 from fat), 3g total fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 20mg cholesterol, 310mg sodium, 2g carbohydrates (1g dietary fiber, 1g sugar), 13g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service