This decadent, creamy smoked salmon spread is delicious on a fresh baguette or whole wheat crackers. Garnish with chopped fresh chives or dill, if you like.
- 8 ounces whipped Neufchâtel cheese
- 3 ounces smoked salmon chopped
- 2 tablespoons nonpareil capers minced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Stir together cheese, salmon, capers, onion, dill and pepper in a medium bowl. Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to use.
Per serving: 100 calories (70 from fat), 8g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 25mg cholesterol, 450mg sodium, 2g carbohydrates (0g dietary fiber, 0g sugar), 6g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service