Peaches and walnuts make a summery, juicy, flavorful salad dressing. Save any leftover dressing in the refrigerator for up to 1 day.
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup chopped peaches
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 peaches, halved, pitted and thinly sliced
- 8 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted
Put all dressing ingredients in a food processor or blender and purée until smooth. Add a little water if needed to thin to a pourable consistency.
Toss salad ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing, toss to coat well and serve immediately.
Per serving: 120 calories (70 from fat), 8g total fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 30mg sodium, 9g carbohydrates (3g dietary fiber, 2g sugar), 4g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service