Complete your Thai Tofu Crunch lunchbox by adding a soy yogurt cup, dried mangos or dried apricots, gingersnaps, and juice or sparkling water.
- 1 (3.0-ounce) package uncooked ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup prepared peanut sauce
- 1 (6.0-ounce) package cooked tofu (any flavor) cut into small cubes
- 1/2 small cucumber peeled, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium carrot thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen small broccoli florets thawed
Crumble the ramen noodles into a medium bowl; save ramen seasoning packet for another use. Add peanut sauce and stir to coat well. Add tofu, cucumbers, carrots and broccoli and toss together gently. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours before serving, or transfer to plastic containers and pack in lunches. The noodles will soften somewhat as they soak up the sauce. Keep cold until ready to serve.
Per serving: 280 calories (120 from fat), 13g total fat, 4g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 1010mg sodium, 29g carbohydrates (2g dietary fiber, 3g sugar), 11g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service