Roasted turkey and sliced mild goat's milk cheese make a great pair in these baked knife-and-fork sandwiches, topped with green cabbage and sweet apple slaw.
- 2 tablespoons 365 Everyday Value® Organic German Mustard
- 4 slices rustic whole wheat bread
- 8 slices Applegate Smoked Turkey Breast
- 4 slices 365 Everyday Value® Mild Goat Cheese Slices halved
- 1/4 head green cabbage thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 small Gala apple grated
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spread mustard on one side of each slice of bread and arrange on a baking sheet, mustard-side up. Top with turkey and cheese; bake until bubbly and golden, about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss together cabbage, yogurt, chives, salt and apple. Top toasted sandwiches with slaw and serve.
Per serving: 190 calories (50 from fat), 6g total fat, 3.5g saturated fat, 20mg cholesterol, 770mg sodium, 23g carbohydrates (4g dietary fiber, 9g sugar), 11g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service