These parfaits make breakfast exciting again! But they're not just for early in the day. Layer into fun glasses and enjoy as a snack or dessert. For brunch make small ones in pretty little cups.
- 2 (6.0-ounce) containers nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 2 mixed berry cereal bars cut into small cubes
- 3 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal or wheat germ for sprinkling
Working in layers, spoon yogurt, cereal bars, raspberries, pineapple and flaxseed meal into two tall glasses and serve.
Per serving: 350 calories (40 from fat), 4.5g total fat, 0g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 68g carbohydrates (6g dietary fiber, 49g sugar), 12g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service