Warm up the rice while you're cooking the vegetables, and this dish will be ready in less than 20 minutes.
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 (16.0-ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 1 (16.0-ounce) package frozen 365 Everyday Value Leafy Greens Blend
- 1 (20.0-ounce) package frozen 365 Everyday Value Organic Whole Grain Brown Rice prepared according to package directions
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
In a large, deep skillet, heat 1/2 cup water to a simmer over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in peas and carrots and leafy greens. Cover and cook over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes. Spoon vegetables over warmed brown rice and garnish with feta cheese.
Per serving: 200 calories (20 from fat), 2g total fat, 1g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 210mg sodium, 35g carbohydrates (7g dietary fiber, 4g sugar), 7g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service