This colorful salad makes a great addition to any summer cookout. Try with feta and mint instead of goat cheese and basil, if you like.
- 2 cups cubed watermelon, seeds removed
- 2 small tomatoes, quartered
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons prepared balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
On a large platter or individual plates, arrange watermelon, tomatoes and goat cheese.
Drizzle with vinaigrette and top with basil.
Per serving: 100 calories (60 from fat), 6g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 5mg cholesterol, 140mg sodium, 10g carbohydrates (1g dietary fiber, 7g sugar), 3g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service