Using your food processor to shred your cheese can make this recipe especially easy. Great to make-ahead for parties. Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or celery.
- 1 pound white Cheddar cheese grated
- 1 small red onion chopped
- 2 (4.5-ounce) jars pimientos drained and chopped
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
In a medium bowl, combine cheese, onion, pimientos, green onion and garlic. Add the mayonnaise and pepper and mix to combine thoroughly.
Per serving: 2 tbsp, 140 calories (100 from fat), 11g total fat, 3.5g saturated fat, 15mg cholesterol, 220mg sodium, 2g carbohydrates (0g dietary fiber, 1g sugar), 5g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service