Our whole wheat pasta has won awards for its light taste and texture, making it an appealing, healthy whole grain solution. Beans are a great source of protein with little or no fat.
- 12 ounces dried whole wheat fusilli
- 1 cup cooked gigante, garbanzo or cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup steamed broccoli florets
- 1 (14.0-ounce) can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup (about 6 ounces) roasted red peppers drained, rinsed and diced
- 2 oil-packed sun dried tomatoes drained and diced
- 1 tablespoon prepared basil pesto
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain and set aside. Meanwhile, in a large serving bowl, combine beans, broccoli, artichoke hearts and red peppers. In a separate small bowl, stir together tomatoes and pesto, then toss gently into the veggies. Add pasta and season with salt and pepper. Top with feta before serving.
Per serving: 280 calories (45 from fat), 4.5g total fat, 2g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 920mg sodium, 46g carbohydrates (9g dietary fiber, 2g sugar), 16g protein.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember - we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information.
See our Terms of Service