Healthy Eating Educator
Our Healthy Eating Educator is here to help you!
Whether you’re taking that first step toward a complete health overhaul or just trying to get quick, nutritious meals on the table night after night, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. Our Healthy Eating Educator will give you the tools you need to make healthy easy. Whole Foods Market's Health Starts Here program is a mindful approach to healthy eating that’s rooted in simple ways to build better meals. We offer the unique service of a Healthy Eating Educator, who can equip you with the tools to make healthier living easier:
- Learn about Whole Foods Market's Four Pillars of Healthy Eating and how our Health Starts Here program takes the guess work out of choosing the right foods.
- Find out what's in season and discover how to choose and use the most nutrient-rich foods.
- Take a Healthy Eating Tour of the store and find out about upcoming classes and educational opportunities.
Healthy Eating Services at Whole Foods Market:
- Healthy Eating Store Tours
- Cooking Classes
- Nutrition Seminars & Group Discussions
- Assistance with Special Diets
- 28-Day Challenges
- Label Reading
Email Jason to learn about the next personal shopping tour or to RSVP to one of our Health Starts Here events. Jason.Autry@wholefoods.com
Visit our store event calendar for a complete list of upcoming classes and events. Follow us on social media too!
Jason has 34 years’ experience eating everything (green) in his path. Jason’s passion for great food and the pleasure of sharing it with others began during his time managing an organic and natural grocery co-op in his hometown of Athens, Georgia. He further developed his skills cooking in several local vegetarian restaurants. Jason found his home with Whole Foods Market in 2007 at the Mountain Brook store in Birmingham, Alabama where he has served as In-Store Educator, Demonstration Team Member, Local Liaison and Produce Team Leader. Jason is an avid home cook, marathon enthusiast and committed educator. To learn more about Whole Foods Market’s Health Starts Here initiatives and how to make healthier lifestyle choices while having fun doing it, please contact: Jason.Autry@wholefoods.com