Our top summer recipes have been tried, tested and declared delicious—by you! They’re beloved for their simplicity and fresh flavors, as well as their status as summer staples! From classic dishes for your backyard barbecue to perfect dessert and drink recipes for chilling out, these recipes should be on your must-make list.
1. Banana Nice Cream opens in a new tab
Smooth, creamy perfection is ready in seconds. Go ahead — you’ve earned this sweet dessert.
2. Sweet Corn and Black Bean Salad opens in a new tab
This classic summer side features a simple tangy dressing. Making it ahead of time means more time to relax!
3. Coconut Milk Grilled Chicken opens in a new tab
For the ultimate in moist and flavorful grilled chicken, this Thai-inspired recipe is a hit with everyone.
4. Watermelon Agua Fresca opens in a new tab
Agua fresca ("fresh water") is a refreshing way to end the day. We love this watermelon version that features just a hint of lime.
5. Classic Baked Beans opens in a new tab
What’s a summer party without baked beans? This traditional recipe is loaded with flavor and is easy to make.
6. Grilled Salmon and Lemons with Herbs opens in a new tab
This salmon dish looks impressive, but is ready in minutes. It’s ideal for entertaining or Sunday supper.
7. Seafood Boil with Corn and Potatoes opens in a new tab
Nothing says “Party!” like a seafood boil! Our version adds clams and mussels to traditional shrimp.
8. Watermelon Lemonade opens in a new tab
This recipe is a great way to change up your summer lemonade. Fresh, sweet watermelon means you need less sugar, so be sure to taste it first!
9. Watermelon Salad with Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Basil opens in a new tab
Salads don’t get more refreshing than this one! Creamy goat cheese complements the fresh and juicy watermelon and tomatoes.
10. BLT Pasta Salad opens in a new tab
Move aside, other pasta salads! This BLT in a bowl adds pasta and a creamy dressing for one perfect side dish.