You asked, we listened. Now you can get digital coupons to use in the store, in the Whole Foods Market® app ! With just a few taps, you’re on your way to big savings.
- Download the latest version of the Whole Foods Market app for your iPhone or Android phone.
- Create an account or log in to your existing account.
- Tap on “Sales & Coupons” in the menu, and start browsing the latest offers.
5 Things to Know
- You must be signed in on the Whole Foods Market app for coupons and the digital coupon bar code to appear.
- There are up to 10 new coupons, which are updated regularly and may only be used in stores*.
- Simply show the digital coupon bar code to the cashier at checkout before you pay. When the code is scanned, all eligible coupons will automatically be applied to your transaction. It’s that easy!
- Each coupon may only be used once. (It can take up to 24 hours after redeeming a coupon for that coupon to disappear from your app, though the coupon will not work after the first use.)
- The digital coupons are only in the Whole Foods Market app. They are just one of many ways you can save — find printable coupons and local sales on our website too.
Have questions? Check out our frequently asked questions for details on locating and redeeming coupons and your account.
Download the Whole Foods Market app to start saving! And let us know which coupons you are most excited about.
*Digital coupons are valid for in-store shopping at U.S. stores only.