Whether it’s at the stadium or in your living room, nothing beats a great game-day get-together. And this year, it’s all about feeding your friends and family wholesome and high quality versions of your favorites and trying out a few new dishes too! Whether you order your spread online, make some/buy some, or make all the food yourself — we’ve got everything you need to make this the tastiest season ever. Here’s the game plan.Read on and enter for a chance to win a $250 Whole Foods Market gift card for your next game-day gathering. UPDATE: Thank you to everyone that entered. Congrats to our winner, Kerry D.!
Offering more than chips and dips kicks off the game right and keeps the party going even if your team loses steam. Tailgate like a pro with these recipes.
Shopping List: Game-Day Essentials
Here are a few of our favorite star players. Remember, we have Quality Standards that don’t allow hydrogenated fats and artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and sweeteners!
- Garden of Eatin’ Blue Chips. We love the true blue color and hearty texture. Bring on the homemade salsa.
- Bearitos Pita Chips. Hummus has met its match with the four delicious varieties of these chips.
- Late July Organic Tortilla Chips. These are so thin and crispy, your mouth will cheer. Choose Sea Salt or Multigrain…or both!
- Tanka Bar. This is a bison protein bar with tasty cranberries. (Pro tip: Stash one in your pocket for a halftime snack.)
- Third Street Tea. Real brewed tea teams up with quality ingredients in this refreshing beverage.
- Zevia Tonic Water. With zero calories, no artificial sweeteners and no sugar, this is perfect for getting your drink on.
- Sweet Earth Vegan Burgers. Have delicious food for everyone at the party. These are made with organic grains, real fresh vegetables and herbs, and they’re great for the grill.
- Sky Valley Sauces. This sauce is the boss. Hot sauce! Enchilada sauce! Verde Sauce! Taco sauce! Mole!
Get Party Ready without the Work
Tackling party prep is all about teamwork, and we’ve got your back for must-haves like party platters and grilling essentials. Order online. Pick up at your local store.
Party with us
Join our in-store tailgate on Saturday, October 11. Score big on ideas to carry you through the season. Stay tuned for event details from your local store. Or sign up to receive store news and events in your inbox.
We want to see your most incredible tailgating moments! Share pictures on Instagram or Twitter and tag with #GreatTailgate.
Go! Comment! Win a $250 Gift Card!
Enter to win a $250 Whole Foods Market gift card for your next party by sharing your ideal game-day menu. Tell us in the comments below by September 17 what would you serve from beverages to bites, and we’ll pick a winner at random to receive a $250 gift card to our stores.
What’s your ideal game-day menu?
The fine print: No purchase necessary. Promotion ends September 17, 2014, 11:59 PM CDT. Must be a legal resident of the US or Canada (except in Quebec, where it is void) age 18 or older to participate. Taxes on prize, if applicable, are the responsibility of the winner. Employees of Whole Foods Market, Inc., are not eligible. Void where prohibited.