In honor of World Vegetarian Day on October 1, we’ve pulled together this list of our 10 most popular vegetarian recipes. You’ll find many staple recipes in the list here, featuring classic techniques and go-to recipes for basics like baked tofu and roasted vegetables. We can tell our audience loves spaghetti squash and black beans, with these versatile ingredients appearing in a few different recipes in the list.
Inspired to explore more? Check out more of our favorites, including our protein-packed vegetarian recipes opens in a new tab and our vegetarian slow cooker recipes opens in a new tab. Plan to try a new vegetarian recipe or make an old favorite to celebrate World Vegetarian Day — Happy cooking and eating!
1. How to Cook: Spaghetti Squash Recipe opens in a new tab
Easy and versatile. Watch our how-to video opens in a new tab.
2. How to Cook: Roasted Butternut Squash Recipe opens in a new tab
Another versatile classic starring a fall favorite.
4. Oven-Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe opens in a new tab
With three tasty twists to try (Rosemary Parmesan; Cranberry Pecan; Kale Salad) in addition to the classic preparation, you have that many more reasons to include Brussels sprouts on your menu more often! Watch our how-to video opens in a new tab.
5. Easy Baked Eggplant Parmesan Recipe opens in a new tab
This quick-to-assemble dish takes a shortcut with prepared marinara sauce and panko breadcrumbs.
6. Easy Baked Tofu Recipe opens in a new tab
Add this super-simple tofu preparation to your weekly cooking routine, to make lunch and quick dinner assembly easy.
7. Oven-Roasted Kale Recipe opens in a new tab
Kale, olive oil, garlic, sesame seeds: With these ingredients you’ll be on your way to roasted kale at home.
8. Homemade Black Bean Burgers Recipe opens in a new tab
Yes, you can make your own veggie burgers! And this recipe is always a winner. Watch our how-to video opens in a new tab.
9. Sweet Corn and Black Bean Salad Recipe opens in a new tab
A colorful, easy-to-toss-together salad that just might become your go-to potluck contribution.
10. Spicy Spaghetti Squash and Black Beans Recipe opens in a new tab
Looking for more ways with spaghetti squash (see #1 in this list)? You’ll love this hearty crowd pleaser—more than 93,000 people have pinned it from our website!