In honor of World Vegetarian Day on October 1, we’ve pulled together this list of our 10 most popular vegetarian recipes. You’ll find many staple recipes in the list here, featuring classic techniques and go-to recipes for basics like baked tofu and roasted vegetables. We can tell our audience loves spaghetti squash and black beans, with these versatile ingredients appearing in a few different recipes in the list.
Inspired to explore more? Check out more of our favorites, including our protein-packed vegetarian recipes and our vegetarian slow cooker recipes. Plan to try a new vegetarian recipe or make an old favorite to celebrate World Vegetarian Day — Happy cooking and eating!
2. How to Cook: Roasted Butternut Squash Recipe Another versatile classic starring a fall favorite.
5. Easy Baked Eggplant Parmesan Recipe This quick-to-assemble dish takes a shortcut with prepared marinara sauce and panko breadcrumbs.
6. Easy Baked Tofu Recipe Add this super-simple tofu preparation to your weekly cooking routine, to make lunch and quick dinner assembly easy.
7. Oven-Roasted Kale Recipe Kale, olive oil, garlic, sesame seeds: With these ingredients you’ll be on your way to roasted kale at home.
9. Sweet Corn and Black Bean Salad Recipe A colorful, easy-to-toss-together salad that just might become your go-to potluck contribution.
10. Spicy Spaghetti Squash and Black Beans Recipe Looking for more ways with spaghetti squash (see #1 in this list)? You’ll love this hearty crowd pleaser—more than 93,000 people have pinned it from our website!