Enjoying sweet chilled grapes straight out of the fridge is an easy snack for both kids and adults, but with just a couple more steps there’s so much more you can do with them. Here are some of our favorite ways to enjoy organic red, green and black grapes.
Exclusively for Prime members in select ZIP codes.
Buying and Storing Tips
Pick perfectly juicy grapes and make sure they last as long as possible by following these helpful pointers.
- When shopping, look for firm, fresh grapes.
- The greener the stems, the fresher your grapes are.
- Store in the refrigerator and wash just before eating.
More Grape Ideas
Looking for more unexpected ways to use grapes? Check out these creative, flavor-packed ideas.
- Freeze as ice cubes for wine:Frozen grapes are fantastic replacements for ice cubes that won’t water down your drink and provide a fun pop of color.
- Slice for a PB&J: Try adding sliced grapes with a sprinkling of fine sea salt to your next PB&J. The contrast of the sweet-sour fresh grapes to the jelly will intensify all the grape flavors in your sandwich and add sweet balance to your nut butter of choice.
- Skewer and grill: Put that hot grill to use! Next time you’re grilling, marinate grapes in vinegar, oil, garlic, salt and pepper for an hour or so. Thread the marinated grapes onto skewers and grill over high heat for a couple minutes on each side. Serve alongside your grilled meat and/or vegetables.