- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, divided (6 tablespoons chilled and cut into cubes, 6 tablespoons softened), plus more for the pan
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup plus 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup raspberries
Shape into a 6- or 7-inch imperfect loaf, transfer to prepared pan and bake until cooked through and golden brown, about 50 minutes. Set aside to let cool. In a medium bowl, use a fork to mash together remaining 6 tablespoons softened butter, raspberries and remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar. Spread onto slices of bread and serve.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.