INFORMATION FOR POTENTIAL SUPPLIERS
Discovering and featuring new and innovative products is the core of what we do! We are very interested in receiving information about your company and products.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign-up for RangeMe
- Create a RangeMe company and product profile and upload your product information
- Your product is directed to the right category buyer at Whole Foods Market who can provide feedback directly to you!
Our buyers use RangeMe across all categories including:
- Grocery, which includes dry goods, dairy, frozen, & general merchandise
- Whole Body, which includes supplements, body care, apparel, and lifestyle items
- Prepared Foods
- Specialty, which includes cheese, beer, & wine
To be considered, all products must meet our Quality Standards. Please ensure you list all ingredients in your online submission; the ingredient list on our public website is only a partial list intended for screening products. Our buyers will provide you with a full list and further review your product if it is selected.
Due to the overwhelming volume of new product information submitted to Whole Foods Market, we cannot guarantee you will receive a response. Providing complete and accurate information in your product profile can help to expedite the process.
If you are an existing supplier and wish to have access to our Supplier Portal, please speak with your Whole Foods Market buyer.