- 6 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 5 egg whites
- 1/3 cup low-fat (1%) milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped Brie, rind removed
- Canola spray oil
Whisk egg whites, eggs, milk, baking powder, salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir in spinach mixture and cheese. Divide egg mixture evenly among the muffin cups. Bake until golden brown and firm to the touch, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Note: We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.